AperNet provides budget and reliable virtual servers hosting and colocation solution in the Hong Kong region.
While our virtual servers service is currently under construction, our colocation service is available for pre-order. Here's a quick quote on our service:
|Power||$0||$25/A||220V. 1A minimum.|
|Network (Shared)||$0||$0.3/Mbps||100Mbps minimum. BGP sessions available for free.|
|Network (Dedicated)||$0||$1.5/Mbps||25Mbps minimum. BGP sessions available for free.|
|Cross-connect (SM Fiber)||$325||$80||All XC fees are charged by the DC.|
|Cross-connect (Cat6)||$200||$55||All XC fees are charged by the DC.|
|Dedicated HKIX port (GE)||$200||$490||HKIX fee not included.|
|Dedicated HKIX port (XE)||$200||$1,090||HKIX fee not included.|
|APNIC ASN||$40||$0||For colocation customers with network service only.|
|APNIC ASN||$50||$0||For virtual server customers only.|
|APNIC ASN||$0||$3||For any customer with network service.|
- All prices listed are in USD.
- Cross-connect and HKIX fees may subject to change.
- Discount pricing ($30/U) for racks available for purchases of 4U+.
- Discount pricing ($40) for APNIC ASN service is available for virtual server customers with $40+ MRC.
- Should you choose to cease to receive network service from us, please consider returning the ASN to APNIC when possible.
- All purchases of network services on the dedicated server/colocation plans include one /29 IPv4 allocation. Additional /29 allocations are available for $18/mo.
Interested? Contact email@example.com for details.
AperNet's services are backed by the state-of-the-art data center. Some of the highlights are:
- HKIX access via local loop,
- 24*7 on site NOC,
- N+1 UPS, N+1 diesel power generators,
- N+1 CRAC systems,
- ISO 20000-1, ISO 27001, ISO 14001 and LEED Gold Standard certificated.
- Carrier-neutral facility: Get access to all ISPs.
- Budget pricing: Get the best services at the best prices.
- Fixed & transparent pricing: No hidden fee, no back and forth communication on quotes.
- Direct China route: High-speed, low-latency access to China Telecom, China Unicom and China Mobile.
- Premium network: Our network is backed by multiple T1/T2 transit and HKIX, providing you with excellent speed and delay.
AperNet is incorporated under the name "Aperture Science Limited" in Hong Kong with business registration number 71892230. The registered office is:
Aperture Science Limited
Unit 83, 3/F, Yau Lee Center
No. 45 Hoi Yuen Road Kwun Tong